A Hudson Mohawk AHEC Care Coordination Workforce Training Session
June 21, 2017
9:00am — 4:00pm
345 Hermes Road
Malta, NY 12020
- Learn the definition of Implicit Bias
- Understand the significance of Implicit Bias and Explicit Bias
- Learn about the Implicit Association Test
- Gain exposure to the impact of bias on various systems
- Learn proven strategies to address and undo bias
About The Instructor:
Gregory Owens, LMSW is a 30 year employee of NY State Government. He was appointed to the NYS Board of Regents Workgroup to Improve Outcomes for Boys and Males of Color in 2015. As a trainer and consultant in leadership, development, and mentorship, his extensive list of clients includes Shenendehowa Central School District, the National Football League, the Albany Police Department, and the juvenile justice systems of Ohio, Michigan, and Hawaii.
View LinkedIn Bio
Register by May 22 and receive a $10 discount; enter promo code EARLY on registration site
Click here to register online.